Title: Business Development Director – Pacific Northwest
Location: Pacific Northwest
I. Position Overview:
The Business Development Director (BDD) works with industrial and municipal customers and prospects. The BDD is responsible for prospecting and closing to goals by sound selling strategies that ensure the acquisition of new customers. There is no account management responsibility at this time.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer. Communicate and work with DTE executives to resolve customer challenges.
- Effectively manage prospects by developing and executing on a sales plan and maintain key information in the Salesforce(r) database on a weekly basis.
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Create, update and deliver a sales pipeline forecast on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Align Delta Thermo Energy with customer requirements by using a knowledge of customers, pricing and competition and effectively communicate pricing and service strategies.
- Understand and communicate the differences between Green Waste-to-Energy technology and competitive alternatives. These include environmental damaging competitive approaches such as mass burn incinerators, legacy waste-to-energy systems, coal-fired power plants and the extensive use of landfills.
- Understand the resources within the internal library of industry and academic studies that document the strong advantages of Green Waste-to-Energy and near Zero Emissions.*
- Effectively use Delta Thermo Energy sales tools (Salesforce system, prospect database, proposal templates).
- Using in‑depth industry and company knowledge, prepare complex proposals, get them approved internally and then deliver them using effective presentations.
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Delta Thermo Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(41 CFR 60-300.5(a)12 and 741.5(a)7)