Title: Senior Environmental Engineer
Research, design, plan, or perform engineering duties in the prevention, control, and remediation of environmental hazards using various engineering disciplines. Work may include waste treatment, site remediation, or pollution control technology. Civil engineering degree or mechanical engineering degree or equivalent experience. Operational experience in waste processing plant operations and administration.
Duties May Include:
- Advise industries or government agencies about environmental policies and standards.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
- Coordinate or manage environmental protection programs or projects, assigning or evaluating work.
- Develop proposed project objectives and targets and report to management on progress in attaining them.
- Inform company employees or other interested parties of environmental issues.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Provide assistance with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, or sampling as part of a team conducting multimedia inspections at complex facilities.
- Serve as liaison with federal, state, or local agencies or officials on issues pertaining to solid or hazardous waste program requirements.
- Assess the existing or potential environmental impact of land use projects on air, water, or land.
- Develop or present environmental compliance training or orientation sessions.
- Develop site-specific health and safety protocols, such as spill contingency plans or methods for loading or transporting waste.
- Direct installation or operation of environmental monitoring devices or supervise related data collection programs.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation and other administration as required.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Delta Thermo Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(41 CFR 60-300.5(a)12 and 741.5(a)7)